5-25-25
So this is weird.
I just talked to Jim. Jimmy. He's our security guy. He heads off a team that watches our homes, our backs. Jimmy told me that another one...walked off the cliff.
That's not slang. That's a literal thing. We live off the coast. And there's this ... cliff. And you get the picture.
His name was Mark Jacobi. I barely knew him. He had just turned 30. Wife. Kids. The whole shebang. And gone.
They found him this morning.
That's not the weird part. Hang with me.
Jimmy just told me that my dad and George and Curt met with him late last night. Yes, you read that right.
Late Last Night.
They came to his house. And Mark was gone this morning. Sometime between 11:20 pmish and 7:00 amish Mark left his house, in his Lamborghini, drove to the Cliff and took a dive.
Jimmy congratulated me on the graduation, and getting the job. And oh yeah, he also said, "when you get down there, just do what you're told to do and everything will be fine."
I'm getting creeped out. And I still have not heard from Nathara.
Packing. Going to hit the road in about an hour. Having a drink with the guys. And then I'm off.
Comments
Post a Comment