6-2-23

I hate my life. 

Fuck. I hate this. I hate this whole damn thing. 

They stuck me in an office with a stack of files to track. I'm not even sure what the hell I'm looking at. I hear whispers, I see people glancing through the window, staring at me like I'm a freak. 

I have spent the entire week tracking investments for people. I know the names. I know the faces. I haven't met any of them. But I know them. Someone knows someone who knows someone. 

Jones rang me up earlier today asking if I want to hit the club after. I declined at first but he insisted. 

Got back 'bout an hour ago. Resting. Listening to music. Tried to close my eyes. That didn't get me anywhere tonight. I keep thinking of her face. I miss her. 

Dinner at the club was uneventful, still hungry. Might head down for some kabobs. 

Overall, it's been an uneventful week. This is going nowhere fast. 

I just need to resign myself to doing nothing for the rest of my life except what I'm told. 

Comments

Popular Posts