Updates

 Sorry, it's been a while. 

It's been a grind. Daily coffee, minute by minute reports, weekly meetings. The club, the water cooler, the scotch. What happened to life? 

I barely have time to think. The files are stacking up. I know what I'm doing, but not really. I don't even think that makes sense. 

I know that under these stacks of papers are people who just want more. Meanwhile, she's slipping further and further away from me. 

I did meet a girl tonight. 

Girl. That's not the word. I met a woman. She's a beautiful brunette. Funny. Smart. My family would hate her. 

She works down at the coffee shop that I hit on the way to work. 

She's real. She doesn't bullshit me. She's not eager to blow me for her daddy. Wow that sounds arrogant. I'm tired. But I might ask her out. 

I'll let you know how it goes. 


Comments

Popular Posts